Areas of Operation
We have a thorough understanding of the various property markets of Sydney.
We focus on the following areas:
- Residential – the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, North Shore and Sydney CBD. We have an intricate understanding of prestige property.
- Commercial – Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and North Shore.
- Industrial and specialised industrial property – all industrial precincts within Sydney.
- Retail – Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and North Shore.
- Specialised Property – less common and as such we do not have an area of focus, for example our understanding of marinas allows us to be of service to clients across NSW.
- Our expert valuers and consultants specialise in certain localities. We operate throughout Sydney although our valuers have current local knowledge in your area.
We provide high quality reports with an emphasis on clarifying all of the information within, explaining how and why certain valuation approach/es were used.
We research the subject property and all comparable transactions relied upon to a level which few firms can match.
Please contact us to discuss your situation to see how we can be of service to you. Our services generally fall within the following categories:
- Property Valuation
- Alternative use and highest and best use analysis
- Litigation support
- Pre-purchase consultancy
- Pre-sale consultancy
- Pre-lease consultancy
- Rental assessments and determinations
- Feasibility studies
- Due Diligence
Purchasing, selling and leasing property can seem straightforward. However, without adequate knowledge of a local market, it is easy to miscalculate the benefits of certain features of individual properties.
In addition to general advice we provide the following services:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Expert Witness / Litigation Support
- Development Feasibility Studies
- Pre-Sale Advice
- Pre-Purchase Advice
- Leasing Advice
- We provide services for the following types of property in NSW:
- Residential (houses, townhouses, apartments and units)
- Residential development projects
- Metropolitan and CBD commercial office buildings and offices
- Industrial, office/warehouses and factories
- Business parks
- Retail shopping centres and shops
- Special use/purpose properties